Customer Service Representative
Grade Level: N/A
Reports To: Service Manager
Positions Supervised: N/A
Travel: No travel is expected for this job.
In this position, you will be responsible for learning the requirements to be able to take customer service calls, schedule technicians and help run our growing service department. As a service dispatcher we must work efficiently to move our technicians from job to job so that we create a culture of superior customer service.
All service dispatchers must be organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Ables Inc. lives by its mission to always strive for excellence by surpassing the standard of service for our clients and community, delivered with individual pride and energy from our team.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities
- Scheduling and dispatching service technicians
- Prioritizing customer requests or immediate needs of customers
- Relaying specific information such as work orders within the department
- Inbound customer service calls
- Outbound customer service calls
- Working with co-workers to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Problem solving skills and techniques
- Follow up with customers (e.g., customer satisfaction calls)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands for this position are light. Must be able to use standard office equipment such as telephone, computer, files, copier, scanner, etc. Occasionally lift/carry items up to 30lbs.
- This position works in the office environment. The office environment is controlled and maintained in a safe manner. Adherence to Safety Policy and Driving Safety Policy is vital.
Self-motivated and able to handle rapidly changing priorities and several tasks simultaneously. Must be able to respond to difficult situations with customers and co-workers with high level of professionalism. Must be able to communicate effectively with vendors and co-workers. Must be able to always follow safety guidelines. Must have ability to manage and lead effectively.
Always have a good attitude for the best customer service, even when in a bad mood.
Communicates and interacts with employees on all level in the office. Sets an example for employees in the company.
The title will have high level of contact with customers and vendors and will be required to always maintain professional communication and appearance during work hours.
- Generous 401K Match
- Life, Disability & Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick/Personal Time
- Company Outings
- Annual Bonuses
- Referral Bonus
Ables, Inc Employment Application
We are pleased that you are seeking employment with Ables Inc. We are an equal opportunity employer. Ables Inc. does not discriminate in employment regarding race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harasment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.
This employment application does not create a contract or offer of employment. If hired, employment with the company will be on an at-will basis and can be terminated at the will of either you or the company.
Please be advised, this employment application is only good for 30 days from the date recieved by the company. Consideratoin for employment after 30 days requires submission of a new application.
Please Note: For best results, we recommend viewing and filling out this application on a desktop or laptop sized screen, and not a mobile phone or tablet.